How We're Keeping You
& Our Practitioners Safe
Please note that in addition to our already stringent sanitation practices, we have installed a plexiglass "sneeze guard" at the front desk and continue to take extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
● keeping the front door locked. If you have a currently scheduled appointment with your practitioner, they will be with you soon
● limiting client and patient interaction by staggering appointments
● asking clients and patients to come to their appointments without accompaniment unless that person also has an appointment
● wearing face masks and gloves
● asking that all patients and clients wear face masks to their appointments.
● frequently wiping down all hard surfaces touched by hands with hospital-grade sanitizer
● sanitizing bathroom faucet handles and counter surfaces as well as toilet seats after each use